Sunday, July 4, 2021

Fun with Transparencies

The United States of Flowers

It started with flower embroidered blouse I picked to wear today, the 4th of July. Took a photo of it and printed on a transparency. Then used a glue stick to adhere it to a flag graphic printed on plain paper. Looked cool!

Waimanalo beach and Dog's Bay beach


I didn't want to waste the rest of the paper so on the plain paper and the transparency I found two of my favorite photos of two of my favorite places: Waimanalo beach on Oahu and Dog's Bay beach in Ireland. Love the combination! In this version the Irish beach is reversed because I didn't flip it before printing on the transparency. Tip: don't put the glue in a light area where it can leave a residue. Oh, well! It's art, not perfection.



No comments:

Post a Comment