This is a new journal I made for a co-worker. It's 6" x 8" and the binding style is sewn-over-tapes. I used thick leather for the tapes.
I painted the covers in various blues with a smattering of teal. Several areas have really nice texture from the acrylic paint.
The signatures of various blue cardstock hold different kinds of artist papers.
Included is this pocket set I painted with acrylics on heavy 140 lb. watercolor paper.
This pocket was originally a calendar page by Jen Delyth.
This is a real library pocket; I grabbed a bunch when our library stopped using them and were throwing them out. There's a nice swirl from left-over acrylic paint on a brayer.