Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank You One & All


Totems
acrylic on paper
9" x 12"


Thank you all visitors, followers, and commentators of my art blog! Your kind thoughts and suggestions have been most welcome. The wonder of the Art Blog-o-Sphere is how people find each other, how connected you can become, what a caring group it is, and how generous everyone is in sharing techniques and encouragement, pitfalls and warnings.

At first glance, a blog seems all about one person’s vision. But once I learned about reading and responding to the comment section, I saw where mini-conversations can take place.

Blogger now has a feature called “Followers” where other bloggers find you and add your blog to their list. Today, my number has reached 9, a wondrous number for me.

So, thank you one and all; long live the Blogging community!

No comments:

Post a Comment