Sunday, October 25, 2020
Sunday, September 27, 2020
What can you do with remnants of acrylic painted watercolor papers? That's what I wondered in March, as I began sorting these colorful strips by size.
And then last weekend, I had an answer: fold them into little accordion books!
a variety of drawing, painting, art journaling, bookbinding classes throughout the year; past classes are on YouTube –
Dick Blick – the art store has all kinds of and live Facebook
– painting, collage, art journaling with some free tutorials
– variety of drawing and painting classes done each Friday afternoon and available for replay over the weekend
– hand sewing, assemblage patterns and tutorials
– “Relics of a Lost Civilization” hosted on Facebook using assemblage, mixed media, sewing, etc.
-- How to make a simple book and paint inside it
a few free classes in mixed media, bookbinding, assemblage classes –
– blog devoted to gelatin printmaking with lots of information and video tutorials
Mary Beth Shaw – Stencil Girl creator has free Tuesdays and Thursdays in September streaming lunch sessions with playbacks as well as other videos available on Facebook
–LOTS of classes, drawing, painting, photography, art journaling; starting from $15
– hand sewing, assemblage patterns and tutorials starting at $6
– mixed media, bookbinding, assemblage classes starting at $10
– painting, collage, mixed media all classes $1 each