Although I haven’t blogged in quite a while, I have not been idle.
This is an experiment using a piece of fabric with acrylic on it for a booklet cover.
The pages are colorful Mi-Teintes pastel papers I had originally bought for another journal. It is a simple pamphlet stitch and I did not trim the outer edges of the pages but let them spread out beautifully.
I might need to re-bind it with some of the fabulous Irish linen thread colors I ordered earlier in the year. As you can see, this craft “waxed thread” is already beginning to fray. The copper spirals are more fun exercises I formed ages ago.
I also used three copper eyelets for the side stitching.
This interesting experiment that has led me to recycle more of my paint-soaked pieces of fabric.