Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Paper and Fiber Journal

 



Here's something new. A journal I made for my friend Elizabeth's birthday. It has a mixture of papers and fibers and intereresting inbetween folios.








































As I was making this, I thought that the various interesting pages could be cut and used on the more sturdy watercolor and mixed media papers. It is like a kit where you can use various elements already there!


I want to make one like this for myself, but I just completed another journal which I'll share later.


Happy bookbinding and art journaling!



2 comments:

  1. Very lovely, Gina! I'm glad to see you're practicing your art--one of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bea! It's no nice of you to leave a comment on my blog.

      Delete