Monday, July 4, 2011

Blogger Comment Problems

Blogger has been acting strange lately and every time I try to comment on my own blog, it calls me “anonymous”, kicks me over to the sign-in page again (while I’m already signed in), and still won’t let me comment. Going on Blogger help and FAQs, others have this problem, too, and it still hasn’t been fixed.


I was going to reply individually to commentators by e-mail because I’ve been going crazy not being able to comment on my own blog, nor to any others. BUT, today, I finally found an answer that works:


Do not check that box in the original sign-in page that asks if you want to save or remember your e-mail address and password.

It finally works now!

7 comments:

  1. I am hoping your solution works. It's been so frustrating not being able to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I thought it was just me ...
    oh, I guess it was ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad this helps, CharmingDesigns,Diane and Jan. It was a real frustration, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.art gallery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I was checking this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    buy a painting

    ReplyDelete