Monday, July 4, 2011

Blogger Comment Problems

Blogger has been acting strange lately and every time I try to comment on my own blog, it calls me “anonymous”, kicks me over to the sign-in page again (while I’m already signed in), and still won’t let me comment. Going on Blogger help and FAQs, others have this problem, too, and it still hasn’t been fixed.


I was going to reply individually to commentators by e-mail because I’ve been going crazy not being able to comment on my own blog, nor to any others. BUT, today, I finally found an answer that works:


Do not check that box in the original sign-in page that asks if you want to save or remember your e-mail address and password.

It finally works now!

5 comments:

  1. ok, I'm going to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping your solution works. It's been so frustrating not being able to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I thought it was just me ...
    oh, I guess it was ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad this helps, CharmingDesigns,Diane and Jan. It was a real frustration, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete