Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Friend's Art Exhibit


Nancy Elliott has an exhibit near where we both work. It's a wonderful and inventive showcase of her art and it's good to see pieces once only described now on display. Since she will soon move to Missouri, I'm glad she is sharing her vision.






Artist Statement














Mark (above)

UnMark (below)



Nidus




Nidus (close-up)






Neither Here Nor There






A Bad Penny...







A Bad Penny... (close-up)



Obscure




Obscure (with black fabric lifted)







Landscape








Landscape (close-up)





Faces Found





3 comments:

  1. love those "faces found"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, you have been tagged, honey. . . if you want to play. See my blog today for details. Thanks, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've passed your compliment on to Nancy, Paula. Thanks for visiting.

    Thanks, Mary...I THINK! It may take a while for me to make up get up such a list and to tag 5 others!

    ReplyDelete